- Responsible for Service Planning (lifecycle, service enhancements and continuous improvements)
- Stakeholder management and service coordination with affected partners from Business Product Management, Business Operations and various IT units
- Incident- and defect management (analysis, proactive tracking and escalation management)
- Service monitoring, availability control, handling of incidents and problem tickets (evaluation, coordination, reporting), Service management (SLA/OLA control)
- Maintenance support in terms of lifecycle changes, application documentation, regular controls, statistics, etc.
- University degree in computer science or comparable education
- Very good knowledge in Enterprise Architecture and Technologies such as XML, JSON, HTML5, REST API, etc.
- Proven experience with enterprise content management solutions for multiple e-channels and its challenges especially regarding content distribution
- Proven experience within financial industry – solid knowledge of underlying banking processes and data regulatory requirements
- Profound expert knowledge within the technical integration of content distribution (and underlying campaign management) for various target client groups
Our Client offers a dynamic international environment and exciting opportunity. To find out more, please contact me, or send me your CV via Email.