Responsibilities will include:
- The Partner Services family in the Partner/Client Domain, providing client data of the underlaying CRM systems
- Deep IT know-how for these services and is responsible for the E2E delivery, including the consulting of the consumer application and the operation of the services.
- First point of contact for all service lifecycle related questions in RtB and CtB.
- Consulting in the setup and fine-tuning of the services, performing daily application management tasks (e.g. incident analysis/ resolution).
- Delivery of the IT Service E2E within the defined SLA, including understanding and tracking the service dependencies.
- 3rd Level Support and 1st / 2nd Level Support if not handed over to respective support organizations
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in application management (lifecycle, maintenance, operation) and enforcing mature and stable application operation in an environment
- Preferably good understanding of software architecture incl SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), enterprise architecture and development processes
- Experience in modern, state-of the art application platforms as JBoss & Spring Boot and Know-How in JAVA, RESTFul and Micro Services
- Strong in communication and coordination on a global level with stakeholders in all three IT Hubs (CH, LUX, SG) and ensuring the global re-usability of the tool
- Experience as DevOps, application manager, IT Service owner and application support is a plus
-Team oriented with flexible, proactive attitude and can be a motivated team member to resolve conflicts if necessary with a solution driven approach
- Must be fluent in English and German (B2+ minimum)
If you are an IT Service Owner and are looking for your next role, please apply below! We look forward to receiving your application!