In this far reaching role you join a small and international team and act as focal point for customer liaison and asset delivery, as well as provide an effective and efficient interface between IT and its internal customers.
• Dedicated support for senior management staff, including mobile devices, iOS, Windows client, MS Office, SharePoint (configuration, troubleshooting, and training)
• Support the delivery of both internal and outsourced IT services to internal and external customers according to agreed levels of service.
• Single Point of contact via phone, email or face-to-face for internal IT and telephony related customer service requests and queries
• Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident, problem and request management processes.
• Minimises the impact of incidents and problems on the business by restoring the normal state of IT services as quickly as possible, helping to identify problem solutions and prevent their reoccurrence.
• Ensures that the best possible levels of service quality are maintained in coordination with external service providers.
• Processes and monitors IT service requests
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience in a similar customer focused role in IT Support, Service Desk, Helpdesk (3+ years experience)
• Knowledge of supporting SharePoint, mobile technology, iOS, Windows OS, MS Office.
• Basic knowledge of networking and infrastructure technologies.
• Ideally experience in Service-, Change-, Configuration-, Request-, Incident- and Problem Management
• Good organisational and time management skills, accuracy, speed and attention to detail
• ITIL certification nice to have
• Service Now experience desirable
• Fluency in English (oral and written) – additional languages a plus
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial sectors? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.