The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing, planning, implementing, and troubleshooting internal IT infrastructure in a highly regulated sector. You are likely to have worked in both banking and start-up environments. You are comfortable with ambiguity, have impeccable character, and you are passionate about building reliable and secure IT infrastructure that can meet strict regulatory requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain the internal IT infrastructure, which includes a variety of cloud-based services
- Help develop the internal security and compliance framework: policies, procedures and their implementation.
- Configure company devices.
- Participate in vendor/product selection and participate in vendor risk assessments.
- Interface with suppliers of internal non-product IT services (Office 365, Jira, Confluence, CharlieHR, TinyPulse, …) and setting up integrations with those services.
- Support employees (account management, authorization requests, laptop setup, etc.)
- Perform platform-related tasks if time and skills permit and would then interface with platform-related vendors and providers.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equal experience in a related field.
- Hands-on, multiyear experience in IT Support or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a strong command of English, both written and spoken.
- Understands the operational and security requirements that come with operating in a regulated, financial environment to help with negotiation, troubleshooting, documentation and presentations.
- Experience in risk and with regulatory and risk management frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST RMF, CSSF PSF, …).
- Understands security concepts, tools, and techniques. Ideally certified in one or more areas, e.g.:
PKI, Encryption, Key Management
Data Loss Prevention
Asset lifecycle management
- Experience working with Office 365, Azure AD, Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, ServiceDesk)
- Basic development/scripting skills to automate tasks (bash/python) are a plus.