The role would start between May and June and our client offers a 12-month rolling contract role (with possibility to extend up to five years).
In this far reaching role you join a small and international team and act as focal point for customer liaison and provide an effective and efficient interface between IT and its internal customers.
Your main tasks will encompass the following:
• Single Point of contact via phone, email or face-to-face for internal IT and telephony related customer service requests and queries
• Support the delivery of both internal and outsourced IT services to internal and external customers according to agreed levels of service.
• To support team leaders of Service Management Office and Customer Services Operations on operational, project and control function activities.
• Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident, problem and request management processes.
• Support Team Leader on operational, project and control function activities.
• Minimises the impact of incidents and problems on the business by restoring the normal state of IT services as quickly as possible, helping to identify problem solutions and prevent their reoccurrence.
• Ensures that the best possible levels of service quality are maintained in coordination with external service providers.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience in a similar customer focused role in IT Support, Service Desk, Helpdesk or Customer Service, ideally in an international environment
• Ideally experience in Change, Configuration, Request, Incident and Problem management
• Basic technical skills (PC specification, understanding CPU, RAM, SSD, HD etc.) or a strong interest in/flair for IT
• Good organisational and time management skills, accuracy, speed and attention to detail
• ITIL certification nice to have
• Knowledge of Service Management ideal
• Knowhow of supporting the use of mobile devices (iPhone, iPads etc) an advantage.
• Fluency in English (oral and written) – additional languages a plus
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial sectors? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.