• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to document all work with high attention to detail
• Helpdesk or desktop support experience
• Knowledge of common Windows Server roles (Active Directory, File and Print Services, IIS)
• Knowledge of Linux/UNIX systems (RHEL 5, RHEL 7)
• Strong focus on promoting stability and reliability of systems
• Ability to follow documented standards
• Knowledge of IT security practices
• Ability to work in a self-directed environment with remote team members
• Experience working within requirements of audit controls
• Familiarity with using trouble ticket systems
• Ability to write scripts using bash, ksh, Perl, etc.
• Basic networking knowledge (DNS, firewalls, switches)
• Familiarity with version control systems like CVS, SVN, etc.
• Knowledge of Windows Sharepoint Services
• Understanding of database systems, such as SQL language
• University degree is a requirement
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only contact the most suitable candidates for the position. We can only consider candidates with either EU nationality or holding a valid Swiss working permit.