System Security, System Architecture Design, IT System Engineering, GxP, IT Infrastructure
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
The local IT System coordinator would act point of contact for the different applications within the Site – between Business Owners and IT organization / project. Key activities include assessment of current landscape, current status and documentation.
As well as support business and IT with remediation of non-compliant systems/applications.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Review existing system landscape and understand the technological background together with the business processes
- Asses the environment together with business stakeholders to maintain a heatmap of the current status/shape/optimization potential
- Remediation of non-compliant systems together with the IT infrastructure team
- Accountability for delivery of Project work according to the overall standards and concepts
- Technology scouting and run proof of concepts / Propose new solutions, liaise with vendors and define global IT infrastructure standards in storage, backup and laboratory software. Actively participate in global IT Infrastructure Architecture
- Ensure that systems are implemented and documented in compliance with company standards
- Ensure documentation and compliance of corresponding IT-Infrastructure is done accurately
- Lead local non-gmp systems stream as part of OT isolation project
Stakeholder 1 IT Site Lead
Stakeholder 2 Business System owners
Stakeholder 3 IT Infrastructure / CoE Operations
IT System Engineering Level: Advanced - 5-10 years
Application Management Level: Entry Level - 0-4 years
- Minimum 5 years in IT
- System architecture design
- System security
- Capability to work in not well structured organizations, and able to establish Processes
- Bachelor of Science in IT Field of Study Information Technology, Preferred IT System Engineering
- Good English and German Language skills
- Knowledge in Network/Database/Application Deployment/ IT Security / Client-Server etc.
- General understanding of GxP