Responsibilities will include:
• Development and 3rd Level Support for UAT and Production providing support to 1/2nd Level Support in User requests, Incidents and Major Incidents between Singapore, India, UK and CH.
• Development Activities, working on various project deliveries based on CH scope and demand.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Swiss Rules and policies related to development and support of applications.
• Candidate will be part of the global team that owns the platform, supporting in multiple applications.
• An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
The successful candidate will bring:
• A full stack developer with 7+ years of experience
• Minimum of 4 years of DB development experience (Oracle is mandatory other DBMS are nice to have)
• Minimum 3 years of Java experience, Java 8 ideally
• Experience in Unix/Linux
• Demonstrable experience of good OO design and programming
• Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle
• Mentoring experience, especially with developers in different locations
• Nice to have:
o C++ experience
o Experience in DevOps/Cloud/Automation
o Experience in python
o Experience in 3rd Level Support
If you are an experienced Java Developer with some experiences in risk models and application support and are looking for your next role, please apply below! We look forward to receiving your application!