- Contact with stakeholders, gathering requirements and analysis, design of architecture, implementation, design and write different types of tests, packaging, deployment, support and maintenance software in production; know and understand Agile methodology and its tools.
- Automated build, packaging and deployment process for production deployments.
- Research and development of new cross-asset platform based on our strategic trading trade management system
- Working with the Environment Management /PTG teams
-?Proven track record of Java development (Java 8 or above (core java))
-?Developing enterprise, multi-tier applications in particular web services, client server and server side application programming
-?Deep knowledge of Spring framework suite: Core, Boot, Caching,
-?Experience in EIP (Spring integration or Apache Camel)
-?BDD (JBehave or Cucumber) or TDD (unit, integration, acceptance tests etc.)
-?Experience working in a complex heterogeneous IT infrastructure environment
-?Experience working in a high pressure, high demanding environment
-?Very good understanding of Object oriented design and programming
- Experience with all phases of the software/system lifecycle process
-?Bachelor, Master in Science (Computer, Math etc.) or Engineering
Please note that only the most relevant candidates will be contacted.