On behalf of one of our clients, a major Swiss Bank in Zürich, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced Java Developer to work within the Global Order Manager team in Wealth Management IT. In this role you would be working on the development of a suite of applications providing trading/settlement services covering all asset classes for Wealth Management clients globally.
Main Responsibilities involve:
– design and develop Java software components using: Spring Boot, Kafka and related ecosystem
– drive and review technical and architectural design of global solutions
– make sure produced code is secure, stable and operating efficiently
– investigate and resolve production issues with the Run-The-Bank team
– Experienced in server-side application development in Java SE/Java EE/Spring/Hibernate/Web Services/REST
– Knowledge and willingness to expand your knowledge of Kafka and the related ecosystem (Producer/Consumer API, Kafka Streams, Kafka Connectors)
– Python experience in context of Big Data and Machine Learning is a plus
– Solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, multithreading and concurrency
– Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
– Exposure to Apache/Tomcat on UNIX/Linux environment with shell scripting
– Prior experience in Banking
- Fluent English, German is a major advantage
Do you think this could be an ideal position for you? If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this challenge, then please send your full CV to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information and additional opportunities please visit our website: www.swisslinx.com