Are you a soon-to-be or recent graduate who is looking for the first step in their career after university?
On behalf of our client, an international and reputable financial services company, Swisslinx are currently looking for a Junior Business Analyst / Requirements Engineer for a 6-month contract position based in Lucerne with the chance of extension. You will work with a medium-sized team focusing on Tax Reporting.
The role is highly suited to recent graduates and those currently finishing their studies are interested in their first position within the banking industry or developing skills learnt during internships. This is a full-time position.
- Create specifications with business rules
- Liaise with senior business analysts and solution architects
- Create test cases using agile methodology
- Support the line manager and scrum master with a number of tasks
- Bachelor in Economics or IT
- Fluency in German and English is required
- Knowledge of technologies such as SQL, REST and HTML
- Introductory knowledge of banking products
- Introductory knowledge of software development
- Good Microsoft Office skills
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to work in a highly motivated team and to be part of a wider global institution
- Opportunity to participate in global projects
- Ability to develop your professional banking skills within a global leader
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity for you? If so, send your application to Swisslinx today!