Our client is an international commodity trading company in Zug.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Junior Chartering Assistant to join their team.
This is an ideal position for someone already based in Switzerland with a first experience in Shipping/Logistics/Procurement who could start rapidly and would like to join a growing group.
- Liaise with brokers, vessel owners and other stakeholders
- Book vessels
- Develop trade routes and analyse its costs
- Conduct market analysis
- Perform various calculations related to freight rates and costs
- A first professional experience or internship within a trading house, shipping company or a freight forward company
- Solid market awareness
- Good Excel skills
- Fluent English, any other language is an advantage
- Already based in Switzerland with the ability to start rapidly
What’s on offer
Our client is a successful and fast growing group offering an international and dynamic environment. It is a unique opportunity for a young professional to learn from an experienced team and grow with the company.