For our client, an innovative international company Swisslinx are looking for a switched-on and motivated
Junior Cyber Security Engineer to join their Enterprise Security Operations team in Bern, Switzerland.
In this permanent position reporting to the Director of Cybersecurity & Risk you will be focusing on improving threat detection and uplifting company’s global security operations.
Working in a global security operations and incident response team your responsibilities will include the following:
- Be the technical SME for global security solutions and incident response with a core focus on EMEA region.
- Providing technical advice and consultation as an SME for various security projects
- Providing technical resolution for security operations and incident response service requests and changes as part of the global change management system.
- Contributing to documenting technical processes and system operational procedures.
- Assisting in improving and driving the global vulnerability management program including engaging with internal stakeholders at all levels of management.
- Participating as an SME in the development, operations, and improvement of the advanced threat detection, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform, Advanced Endpoint protection, Web filtering, Email filtering, IPS/Next Gen Firewalls, MSSP processes and all related tools and processes.
- Providing Incident Response and Forensic Analysis with guidance from senior engineers.
- Assisting in continuous improvement of Information Security Management System.
- Acting as an SME and assist in scoping and execution of global security programs and projects.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of proven experience in cybersecurity operations as part of SOC within a global matrix management organization with a large, complex technical environment
- Solid experience with at least one of the following: Symantec, Proofpoint, Zscaler, Palo Alto, Carbon Black, Nessus or similar EDR
- Experience with scoping and implementing security programs
- Strong communication skills with ability to provide technical consultation and act as an SME
- Fluent English, German is desirable
Are you interested to work in an international environment with great career prospects for the future? Then please send your application to: email@example.com