On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a dynamic and motivated Junior Derivatives Trader – Metals to join their team in Zug.
- pricing and executing paper trades for physical traders on base metals, mainly CU, SN, NI, AL
- Handling average trades, pricing, executing
- Pro-active market coverage on outrights and forwards to efficiently market the physical hedging positions
- Handling physical Warrants – i.e. pick-up/delivery of Warrants
- Reconciling trades, creating trading reports in close collaboration with the risk team
- First point of contact for handling all kind of administrative work in regards to on-boarding TPA’s, Brokers, Banks
- In charge of keeping all documentations/contracts/files up to date
- Providing desk coverage in absence of trader (handling all the daily admin work, covering emails and position keeping)
- Around 2-3 years of experience working as a Paper Trader in Commodity Trading sector, preferably in base metals
- University Degree ideally in a quantitative field
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong time management and prioritisation
- Fluent in English
What’s on offer
Our client is a successful international commodity trading group. You will join an experienced team of Traders and gets the chance to make a real impact on the business.