Swisslinx is searching for a Junior Technian to strengthen their IT Department, ideally on a part-time basis. You should bring some prior experience in Helpdesk support and be a self-starter, able to work independently as well as in a small team. In this role we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, highly motivated to learn and has a good sense of humour.
This could an exciting opportunity to further develop your skillset within a dynamic environment. If you have any knowledge in the field of Network & System Administration, or would be interested to learn more in this field, this would also be very welcome.
- Tier 1 technical support with emphasis on methodical troubleshooting of IT related problems for onsite / remote users
- Perform basic troubleshooting and participate in root cause analysis
- Provide input on improving existing processes
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Participate in recurring Service Desk meetings and provide input on how to improve customer satisfaction
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Ideally experienced within a help desk / have 1st line support experience
- Keen problem-solver
- An interest in technology and IT troubleshooting
- Positive outlook and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English
Do you think this could be an ideal position for you? Then please send your full CV to the link on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!