Are you a Junior IT professional who is looking for an opportunity to grow within the financial services industry?
On behalf of our client, an international and reputable financial services company, Swisslinx are currently looking for a Junior IT Application Analyst for a 6-month contract position based in Lucerne with the chance of extension. You will work with a medium-sized team focusing on Tax Reporting.
- Further your knowledge of the IT Application and Tax related business topics
- Involvement in the testing and patching of new releases
- Analysis of issues with application
- Completed an apprenticeship in Switzerland or studies in an IT field
- Experience working with banking topics such as tax, accounts, payments etc
- Basic IT knowledge in topics such as databases (SQL) or web services (XML/JSON)
- Fluency in German and advanced English is required
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to work in a highly motivated team and be part of a wider global institution
- Opportunity to participate in global projects
- First-hand development in an array of IT topics within the financial services industry
Do you think this is the role for you? If so, send your application to Swisslinx today!
Should you have any difficulties applying online please also forward your profile to me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org