For our client, one of the leading Life Sciences companies based in Stein and Basel, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a CapEx Lead Biologics. It is a contract position for 1 year with the possibility for extension.
- Manage strong structures, in accordance with project management, in order to respect SGIE Project management Processes and increase Project Team efficiency
- Develop and maintain Project Share point to establish strong processes for administrative aspects of the project
- Organize internal as well as external workshops and support team members to establish agendas, meeting minutes, actions lists,…)
- Responsible for internal project tasks in order to relieve CAPEX project manager workload
- Participate to the preparation of the project reporting
The ideal candidate:
- +2 years of engineering experience or project management on major investment projects in international environment
- Very good knowledge in IT tools, especially share point and/or web site. Good knowledge in Project Plan tools (Primavera, MPP)
- Technical knowledge in chemical and / or pharmaceutical engineering is a plus
- Experience in shape point or web site management
- Experience in cGMP environment is a plus
- Fluent in German and English is a must
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be approached.
We look forward to hearing from you!