Wealth Management, Relationship Management, Investment Advisory, Account Management
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
- The ideal candidate will have a background in investment banking / wealth management / asset management with a minimum of 3 years industry related experience.
- Experience in Swiss / EU Markets would be highly advantageous.
- A proven track record in excellent client relationship management and a confident speaker.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Economics / related field a must.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation along with project management will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, driven, highly organised, meticulous and able to work well under pressure.
- A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a supporting role within a team.
- Fluent English (Russian/ German/ Spanish an added advantage)
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Support RMs in day-to-day client servicing, providing timely resolution of any customer related concerns.
- Direct client interaction.
- Support the HOD in tracking the department's business performance by RM, by Client and by Product.
- Participate in the department's system implementation work, including participating in user requirement gathering and systems user-acceptance testing.
- Complete any other assigned tasks and projects as required by the department.
What’s On Offer:
The company presents a great culture and enjoys rewarding their employees. A flat hierarchy offers the opportunity for a continuous fast paced learning curve. The role will be geared towards account management responsibilities, with the opportunity to earn a generous commission when bringing new accounts, along with an attractive Tax-Free salary. The organisation has an entrepreneurial environment, a sales-driven and money-motivated mindset could therefore take you very far – “you reap what you sow” dynamic.
Should this sound like you and you are ready to take your career to new heights, please do not delay - send your CV today!