Our client is increasing the size of their small and experienced Cyber Security team. In this role you would be responsible for performing IT administration, configuration and general operations across a diverse portfolio of security products.
In addition you will troubleshoot system errors, performance issues, and general configuration in order to identify root cause and propose solutions to root cause issues affecting security technologies and systems.
You will also be required to automate common tasks through the development of scripts and ensure procedures are documented in the internal knowledgebase.
As a passionate cyber security specialist you, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Initial experience in a role as Security Analyst or Security Administrator, or background in Systems Administration and eager to gain experience in IT Security
• Basic system administration of Linux and Unix platforms
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server System Administration (2012 R2 / 2016)
• Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills
• Scripting in PowerShell and *nix Platforms (Bash/Python)
• Experience with some of the following technologies advantageous: Rapid 7: Nexpose, IBM Qradar, Apache NiFi, Palo Alto Networks, VmWare ESX / vCenter, Cisco ACI Networking
• You are a self-starter and have the ability to pick new concepts up quickly
• Very good communication and presentation skills and ability to deal with stakeholders and vendors
• Outstanding problem solving skills and analytical approach
• Fluency in English (additional languages a plus)
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies worldwide? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.