As a successful candidate you contribute to the following tasks:
- Building and retaining a close relationship with advisors, clients, distributors, agents and business partners
- Administrative support of fiduciary structures including accounting, reviewing databases and document maintenance
- Opening new accounts and assisting with annual reviews of trusts
- Active collaboration and support across different departments
- 2-5 years trust experience
- Strong communications skills in English
- STEP qualification or in the process of obtaining membership preferred
- Accurate and attention to detail, team orientated and flexible approach
If you hold the above requirements and you would like to take on an exciting contract within a well-established firm, please send your application with all relevant documents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.