This position will entail some travel, covering several important clients across the UK, France, Germany and Switzerland. As such, we are ideally looking for candidates with a strong understanding of relationship management, a solid technical background in a relevant field, and the desire to undertake a mobile position.
- Act as the first point of contact with key accounts and maintain a strong understanding of their business and specific needs
- Develop strong relationships with clients – at all relevant levels – and provide support and advice
- Identify leads / opportunties and participate in strategy formulating in order to add value and expand the portfolio
- Offer mentorship and guidance to more junior members of the team
- Manage client escalations and see to their issues / problems – looking internally to ensure the right resources are in place to offer solutions
- Be well versed in the company`s offerings, to better present solutions to key accounts
- Leading contract negotiation and establishing terms and conditions
- University education in Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals, or related Life Sciences subjects
- Strong commercial experience – selling products within the pharmaceutical sector
- Strong English language skills (French or German a plus, but not a requirement)
- Able to travel to meet clients
Our client offers an international and flexible working environment. Further, you will get the chance to work within an established company, dealing with high profile clients.
If you would like to learn more, please share with me your CV at email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you!