On behalf our client, Swisslinx is looking for a young and motivated KYC Analyst to be responsible for KYC and On-boarding matters.
- Responsible for performing risk based customer due diligence on new and existing customers in accordance with the customer on-boarding policy and procedures
- Conduct screening checks on customer and undertake follow-up research as required
- Navigate public databases and internal systems to identify and verify due diligence information
- Identify and assess potential money laundering-related risks, and summarise risks and rationale for account sign-off
- Ensure customer records are maintained in accordance with customer on-boarding policy and procedures
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on KYC
- Good knowledge of KYC and AML regulations
- Experience dealing with high risk clients and emerging market jurisdictions
- Independent, confident and a good team player
- Fluent in English
What’s on offer
Our client is an international multi-commodity trading group offering a dynamic and international work environment. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact and be rewarded for your hard work.