On behalf our client, Swisslinx is looking for a young and dynamic KYC Analyst to be responsible for KYC and On-boarding matters.
- Responsible for providing guidance and advice KYC and Client Due Diligence requirements based on Swiss and international regulations
- On-board counterparties, ensuring KYC and Sanctions assessments are undertaken in a timely manner
- Ensure KYC records are maintained in accordance with Swiss AML/VQF requirements
- Advise business and management of Compliance issues and requirements
- Assist the Head of Compliance with responses to regulatory inquiries and requests
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role ideally within the Commodity Trading sector
- Good knowledge of KYC requirements and ideally knowledge of the Commodity Trading sector
- Independent, self-motivated and a good team player
- Fluent in English
What’s on offer
Our client is an international multi-commodity trading group offering a dynamic and international work environment.
This opportunity will ideally suit a young individual who has a first professional experience and wants to learn and join a dynamic Commodity Trading group.