On behalf of our client, an innovative and young company in the field of distributed ledger technology (DLT), we are currently searching for an experienced Front End Developer with ambition for a hands-on leadership role for a newly created position in the growing team.
- You are responsible for the development and continuous optimization of the front end strategy
- You support in the interview processes and team development strategy to grow the front end team
- You are actively involved in the development projects of the responsive web front ends
- You support in the build-up of an end-to-end stack supporting the DLT-based proprietary business protocol modelling engine
- You are working closely with and reporting to the Head of Application Development
Your Skills and Experience:
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or a related field
- Passion and experience in building solid API’s as well as libraries
- You already have experience/knowledge in Kotlin or you are interested to learn it
- Experience or eagerness to work with distributed ledger technology (DLT)
- Fluency in English and strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ideally German language skills (not a requirement)
In this role you will join an innovative and international young team within a company that is focused on the state-of-the-art solution that they are designing. Already excited about this opportunity? I am looking forward to receiving your application!