About our client
Our client are a leading manufacturing company. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Magnetic Relay Engineer. This is a permanent opportunity based in Schaffhausen.
- Seek and implement initiatives for operations improvement.
- Provide recommendations regarding the application of advanced engineering concepts and processes.
- Analyze engineering and business aspect of proposed solutions, develop proposals and coordinate associated activities.
- Investigate engineering problems, develop solutions and prepare related recommendations and reports.
- Represent the organization in international meetings; interact with customers to resolve significant technical issues and develop relation action plans.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or similar field of study.
- 5+ years of experience preferably as a product or design engineer.
- Strong technical knowledge in Magnetic and Electrical System Engineering in the area of low voltage products, precision mechanical and electrical interfaces.
- Deep knowledge in the area of residual current protective devices.
- Proven experience and good understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Proficiency in knowledge and application of MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in knowledge and application of Design Software, preferably SolidWorks.
- Proficiency in English and German, written and verbal.
What’s on offer?
- International and multi-cultural working environment.
Do you think of yourself as a self-motivated, result driven, fast learner with a focus on results? Do you bring on positive attitude and have good communication skills? Please apply for the position now via our job portal. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.