For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Solothurn, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as an Maintenance Engineer. This is a contract position for 10 months with the possibility for extension.
- Ensures and support the full preparation of all maintenance activities
- Creating and updating Lockout and Tagout plans and Job Hazard Assessments
- Work closely with SME document management to ensure appropriate storage of plans
- Schedule appointments and coordinate external suppliers on site
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preference for Pharma/Biotech industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Fluent in English
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!