- Prepare and schedule internal and external meetings, distributing relevant documentation and keeping office diaries up to date
- Handle travel arrangements, coordinate speeches and presentations and liaise with external stakeholders
- Maintains and develop an efficient office filing system
- Complete diverse office management tasks, produce internal and external correspondence, proof-read communication and prepare confidential documentation
- Educational background or training in business, hospitality services, or two-year secretarial diploma
- Minimum 5 years of prior administrative or secretarial experience within Financial Services in a large multinational institution preferred.
- Flexible, proactive, reliable, highly structured and organized with an international mindset
- Quick learner with a dynamic and energetic personality paired with good IT Skills within Microsoft Office
- Excellent English is a must, with ability to edit documentation. German and other languages advantageous
If you possess the above attributes, available to start a new position in January and looking for a new challenge in an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application!