For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Solothurn, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Manufacturing Associate.This is a contract position for at least 6 months with the possibility for extension.
- Executes manufacturing processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities, monitoring the process against the recipe & MFG documentation
- Perform troubleshooting/investigation of equipment and process issues
- Revises documents as instructed, Capable of equipment and/or process changes
- Actively participates in training activities, managing their individual training plan. Trains other associates as required
The ideal candidate:
• High school diploma or equivalent experience and typically 9-11 years relevant experience in Pharma/Biotech industry
• Bachelor degree in related filed with 5-6 years Pharma/Biotech professional experience
• Bachelor degree in not related field and typically 7-9 Pharma/Biotech years experience
• Good understanding of Delta V or Syncade or similar automated systems
• Understanding of full Biotech process
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!