On behalf of our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in the Bern area, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Manufacturing Operations department. This is a contract position for 1 year.
- Support manufacturing activities in regards to Compliance, Documentation, Technology Transfer and Training
- Monitor manufacturing documentation including Guides, SOPs, Work Instructions and other types of documents
- Perform revisions to recipes, both in DCS and MES, including parameters, resource text and resource groups
- Supporting the manufacturing process, including on floor support if needed
- Support preparation of the training material for the stuff
- Good understanding of QA and GMP principles
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in supporting business and manufacturing processes
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience in interpreting and designing manufacturing documents and/or instructions within enterprise systems as well as DCS and MES
- Strong multitasking and communication skills, ability to collaborate with diverse departments
- Fluency in English, any adittional language is an advantage
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!