About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for an Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect.
This is a contracting role until end of the year initially based in Zurich.
- You will drive for, implement, integrate and operate various solutions in the Public Cloud integration context
- Build and promote standard methodologies for Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, security and DevOps
- Ensure that all implementations follow the internal quality, security and other standards
- Build content to Cloud knowledge management, execute internal trainings and present to the developer communities.
- Define and implement security related architectures, specifically for Cloud services.
- You are exposed to open source Cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Open Stack, Cloud Foundry)
- Craft solutions in Bash, PowerShell, Python, Go, .NET or Java in co-creation with your customers and other team colleagues
- Experience as a Solution Architect/Engineer for at least 5 years and have a strong full-stack Developer or Infrastructure Engineering background.
- Hands-on experience with building/maintaining applications and infrastructure in at least one of the top tier Cloud ecosystems like Microsoft Azure,
Amazon Web Services, Alibaba Cloud or Google Cloud Platform.
- You are familiar with cross-cutting concerns in a Cloud environment which are meaningful for a large enterprise. These are topics like networking, security,
IAM, ITSM, compliance or platform operations.
- You produce success in the area of relational database systems, NoSQL Database solutions and DevOps practices and principles.
- You are an empathetic, communicative and positive-thinking person with a distinct delivery attitude.
- You love to work in an empowered team where constructive debate, open communication, teamwork and performance culture are lived values.
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: email@example.com. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.