This is a rolling contract starting ASAP, with a strong chance of extension (up to two years) or even internalization.
Working in an international team, you will work on a key strategic project providing Standard Reporting and Self Service BI capabilities to the business. The application is developed with Oracle, SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, C#, HTML 5 and MS Silverlight technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working on Business Information Reporting Application within a scaled agile project team you will participate in delivering software changes to our stakeholders and supporting the application in production.
• The role includes a cross-border collaboration with team members and project management in Zurich, which creates a
Your work in a set up with 2 x SCRUM Teams totaling 12+ people in a fast paced environment.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will possess the following skills:
• 5+ years of experience in working with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects
• Experience with relational, dimensional, multi-dimensional and OLAP techniques & technology.
• Proficiency in developing Cubes using SSAS, and developing reports using SSRS
• Good understanding of Microsoft BI suite (SSIS and SQL Server)
• Strong knowledge of MDX, SQL, ADO, .NET, XMLA
• Experience with interfaces such as TOAD, TeamCity and SQL Developer.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
• Team player, highly dedicated and committed
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted.