About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland. This is a contracting role ideally starting ideally in March until end of December 2020 initially based in Kanton Zurich with the possibility to extend after.
- Design and Implement the new Group Reporting together with the Subject Matter Experts and the IT Team
- Adjust the Datamart to the new complex requirements
- Development of a robust, powerful & scalable Business Intelligence Solution
- Implementation of integration and unit tests for all software modules
- Help to implement/maintain/teach other MSBI Solutions within Group Finance IT
- You have a university degree (Masters preferred) in IT, engineering or a similar area
- You can lead complex architecture design and put it into practice
- You are comfortable working in a cross functional environment together with top class subject matter experts
- You have knowledge in Financial Reporting/Cashflow Analytics
- You have outstanding communication skills and a professional way of presentation
- You have in-depth experience with SSIS (Integration Services), SSAS (Analysis Services), SQL Server and Datamart Design
- You can deal with huge volume of data
- You have experience with Azure Dev Ops, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Automation/Scheduling know-how is a plus (e.g. ONE Automation from Automic)
- You are familiar with the agile development approach: Scrum, test-driven development, continuous integration.
- You are highly motivated and pro-active
- You care about: security, quality, user experience, documentation, testing and team spirit.
- You are fluent in English
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or per email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.