Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop, deliver, and maintain industrial automation software solutions focused on information security.
- Lead information security on product development.
- Implement exellent solutions following an agile development process.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Software Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience or interest in cyber security realted product development
- Experience in developing .NET and C# solutions
- Knowledge of Angular, TypeScript, CSS and HTML5 would be nice to have.
- Knowledge in web architecture and .NET core framework
- Fluency in English, German is advantageous
If you are .NET Software Developer looking for a new challenge, then please apply online with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!