On behalf of our client, a major international healthcare company based in Bern, Swisslinx is searching for a Network Engineer to work in their Bern or Lengnau BE office in an 8-person team to look after the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the network infrastructure and its components.
The main focus of the role will be on supporting the Cisco VoIP and WLAN infrastructure, as well as supporting network operations (hardware and software) over multiple LAN/WAN configurations. Network performance and security monitoring are also important parts of this role.
Our client offers exciting opportunities to further your career, as well as attractive side benefits including a generous pension scheme, contributions to health insurance and more.
- Support & Maintenance of Cisco UC/ LAN/WLAN, Data center, WAN, Firewalls
- Installation, Upgrade, Support, Maintenance, Development & Troubleshooting of operational network infrastructure & components
- Hardware & Software Installations
- Regular analysis of network infrastructure & components
- Proactive work to improve network performance, Security & Availability
- Close collaboration with Administrators to analyse, troubleshoot & resolve network problems
- Monitoring & documentation of network statistics (usage, performance, security/access, errors, availability, etc)
- L2 & L3 Support for end users
- Work with Senior Engineers and external vendors to improve the network environment
- Project work with your team
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience as a Network Engineer, but we are happy to see Junior profiles too
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
- CCNA / CCNP certifications are nice to have
Do you think this could be an ideal position for you? If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this challenge, then please send your full CV to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information and additional opportunities please visit our website: www.swisslinx.com