- Implementation and maintenance of core server, networking and infrastructure application technologies, ensuring optimal secure environment availability.
- Support and maintenance of network infrastructures and their dependencies, through the application of industry best practices.
- Testing, coordination and implementation of both release-based and environment design changes.
- Management of service providers with an emphasis on efficiency and quality.
- Business-oriented customer relationship management with a focus on high quality of service and clear communication.
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours during service windows and to provide on-call cover for evenings and weekends.
Essential skills required:
- Cisco NXOS/IOS
- Experience in developing and implementing zone concepts using automation tools
- Consistent track record in provision of third-level support and design input in an enterprise environment.
- Broad understanding of ITIL fundamentals and their application in a business environment.
- Excellent command of English
The following skills would be very much desired:
- Palo Alto
- Big IP F5 load balancing
- Cisco ISE - 802.1 and ACI
- Monitoring, ideally Cisco Prime and Nagios
- Experience with Data Centres
- Knowledge and experience with cabling eg. Fibre and Copper
- Experience with Infoblox
- Fluency in German would be a considerable advantage