This is a rare opportunity to be able to join such a prestigious institution where you will be encouraged to take your experience to the next level in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
In this far reaching role you work with a group of networking enthusiasts from all over the globe. Within a team of five engineers, who are responsible for ensure the support and maintenance of business-critical networks through both service provider management and third-level support as required.
- To work as part of a team of systems engineers with primary responsibility for the operation and maintenance and support of the Bank's IT communication environment.
- Primary focus on support for the Bank's firewalls and endpoint security infrastructure.
- Implementation and maintenance of the networking infrastructure technologies,
ensuring optimal secure environment availability and resilience
- Management of service providers with an emphasis on efficiency and quality
- Business-oriented customer relationship management with a focus on high quality of service
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- 5 to 10 years in a similar role at Network Engineer supporting LAN/WAN environments ideally in the financial services industry
- Experience and knowledge of firewall deployments and operations with Palo Alto
- Recent experience with F5 LTM or APM
- Experience of monitoring using Cisco Prime, Microsoft System Centre, SCOM, Nagios, and Linux
- Experience providing 3rd level support and troubleshooting in a complex environment
- Experience with Cloud technologies nice to have e.g. MS Azure
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Open personality with strong communication skills
- Self-motivator, able to quickly learn new technologies, showing initiative and enthusiasm, as well as the ability to cope with variable workload
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours during service windows and to
provide on-call cover for evenings and weekends
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.