This is a rolling 12 month contract with a strong chance of extension and a start date no later than July 2021.
In your role as Service Manager/Project Manager you would take on an active role in developing and managing the network security controls related to the bank’s boundary network (DMZs and TPNCs), by liaising with technical teams and senior management.
You will work in close collaboration with Security Architecture, the network security engineering teams and your Capability Owner peers with in the Network Security department to shape our global enterprise-wide network security services and reduce the bank’s risk exposure by addressing security gaps, optimizing the organizations effectiveness and introducing new security features.
Also you will initiate, coordinate and track network security deliverables until their sustainable completion.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Capture, interpret and prioritize new service requirements and assess the impact on capabilities
• Track industry technical trends and their impact on capability
• Capture and quantify demand for new technology components
• Maintain a capability strategy and roadmap
• Deliver an Investment plan for the capability within the annual budget
• Capture and track the consumption of capability resources
• Maintain the capabilities portfolio
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role as service/capability manager/owner or project manager.
• A good understanding of network security concepts and technologies as well as processes and governance
• You can work independently, show a well-structured working style, a high level of reliability and feel comfortable in a global and highly complex environment
• Fluent in English (German preferential)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted 2-3 days a week.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment? Then please send us your full CV.