On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a dynamic and hands-on Office Manager (60%, Mon-Fri from 8.00-13.00 or 13.00-18.00) to support their office in Zug in daily operations together with another Office Manager working part-time.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and travel bookings as well as organise events and conferences
- Manage office space and ensure permanent availability of office supplies
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g. taking minutes, prepare presentations and reports, etc.)
- Cover incoming calls, couriers and post
- Choose suppliers and manage contracts
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Commercial (KV) or relevant education
- Excellent organisational skills and proactive as well as positives attitudes
- Solid MS Office skills
- Fluent in English and German
What’s on offer
Our client is an international and innovative multi-commodity trading group. It’s an ideal opportunity for someone independent and dynamic who wants a varied role and interactions with many different internal and external stakeholders. It is a permanent position at 60% and you are expected to work from Monday to Friday either from 8.00 to 13.00 or from 13.00 to 18.00.