The overall purpose of this role is to ensure a smooth integration of activities across multiple departments, manage a small team of assistants, as well as maintaining an orderly office. As such, we are ideally looking for a diligent candidate with excellent communication skills and an ability to manage a fast-paced environment.
- Report directly to the most senior members of the management team
- Maintain a close cooperation between heads of departments by ensuring an accurately and timely relay of communication
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders – with the aim of assisting the company`s business agenda
- Attend to important issues and provide solutions to mitigate any disturbances to the office or business
- Create reports, presentation material, and handle correspondence
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve the general running of the office
- Manage a small team of assistants across the group and have overall control of calendars, meeting appointments and other
- Support the Overhead expenditure and foresee the need to prioritise projects
- Assist with HR matters and the organisation of data management
- From 6 to 10 years of experience in a similar position - assisting senior level professionals / office management
- Experience in a commodities trading firm, or a similar fast-paced environment
- Experience interacting with internal and external stakeholders, calendar / correspondence management, reporting, preparing documents and material, handling disturbances and problem solving
- Fluent in English and German a must, French or Spanish an asset
Our client offers a dynamic and rewarding work environment where you can work closely with an international team and see a company continue to grow into diverse business ventures.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please send your CV to email@example.com
Look forward to your application!