Initially the contract would be for 12 months and start ASAP.
As OpenLink Analyst, you will support the business area in implementing and maintaining business users and departmental business applications as part of a large innovation project running for the next five years.
You will also guide and assist users with their development of business tools and small applications, as well as customise package business applications using internal scripting languages and to develop small/medium size business applications, tools and interfaces.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• University degree in information technology or computer science
• You will have experience developing with OpenLink Findur (or Endur) using AVS/JVS/Toolkit/OpenComponents (minimum 1 year)
• Strong Java programming skills
• Knowledge of Oracle/SQL required
• Experience in the financial services industry and ideally a good knowledge of financial instruments
• Experience in the full development life cycle of IT systems
• Experience in the writing of business and technical specs
• Experience with Openlink Managers including: Trading Manager, Operations Manager, Services Manager, Reference Manager, Admin Manager, APM, Connex, Settlement/BO Desktop a plus
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Outstanding problem solving skills and analytical approach
• Fluency in English (oral and written) – additional languages a plus
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application