- Operate Back Office Operations systems, while validating and confirming all the Bank’s trades
- Participate in IT projects, testing and audits
- Resolve exceptions in the straight-through processing for all non-standard and complex operations for bonds, money market, FX and derivatives instruments.
- Investigate and resolve confirmation mismatches and settlement failures together with front office, custodians and customers
- Ensure conformity with the rules set by compliance or Internal Audit
- Educational background, diploma or training in Banking / Finance
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Back Office / Operations within Financial Services in a large multinational company preferred
- Sound knowledge of banking instruments, market practice and new initiatives in the industry
- Flexible, proactive, reliable, highly structured and organized with an international mindset
- Quick learner with a dynamic and energetic personality paired with strong knowledge of Swift messaging formats and Bloomberg
- Fluent English is a must. German and other European languages advantageous
If you possess the above attributes, available to start a new position immediately and looking for a new challenge in an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application!