On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a hands-on Operations Specialist to join their expanding team in Zug.
- Execute trade deals
- Coordination of logistics by rail, road and sea
- Arranging chartering, shipments and warehousing
- Insure risks of each transport as well as material in storage
- Liaise with suppliers and customers in relation to material flows in production, transit and stock
- Invoicing & payments as well as cashflow monitoring
- Perform various reporting
- 7+ years of experience in similar role
- Solid experience in Supply Chain, Traffic, Logistics incl. warehouse operations, material planning, freight and contract management
- Good knowledge of SAP especially MM and S&D
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Fluency in English and German; any additional language is a plus
What’s on offer
This role will ideally suit an experienced Supply Chain/Logistics professional who is always looking for ways to improve processes. It requires an independent and entrepreneurial mindset.