Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring the safe and effective operational performance and integrity of the plant.
- Managing the HSEQ policies and Permit to Work system.
- Planning and managing shutdown programmes as required.
- Ensuring that operational plant issues are resolved promptly to allow for continuous operations.
- Manpower planning and scheduling.
- Managing, coaching and mentoring local staff.
The ideal candidate will have 12+ years international experience including 5+ years with operating companies. Previous experience in hardship locations is highly desirable.