Payrolling, HR, Swiss Labour Law
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Our client is one of the leading global companies within Life Sciences.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for an Payroll and HR Manager for a permanent assignment based in Bern for an 80% workload.
- Provide general Compensation & Benefits + HR support/advice to the Management Team in line with Group HR and Payroll guidelines;
- Represent the Company in all Compensation & Benefits / payroll / HR-related issues/interactions with service providers and the local authorities;
- Collaborate with the Group’s global mobility team to ensure all benefit data for assignees are captured for Swiss payroll;
- Ensure all payroll related data (employee personal data changes, payroll taxes, stock-based compensation, global mobility charges) are processed and uploaded within deadlines, collaborating with accounting to ensure completeness and accuracy;
- Ensure that registrations / de-registrations for benefits (social security, pension fund, family allowance, maternity/paternity leave, long-term sickness / accidents) are performed in a timely fashion and that the resulting data is captured and processed in payroll.
- Serve as main point of contact for payroll services provider and be responsible for final approval of monthly payroll, and invoices for associated benefits and social insurances;
- Keep track of compensation and benefits benchmarking data to ensure we offer competitive compensation plans;
- Draft, review and update policies relating to HR and Payroll, ensuring compliance with the Group requirements (SOX, etc.);
- Represent HR and Payroll on the Compliance Committee and at monthly compliance meetings;
- Manage and develop HR processes for Selection, Recruitment, Onboarding, Learning & Development, and Goal/Performance Management, in line with Group HR;
- Co-ordinate onboarding and offboarding of employees, including support for international assignees;
- Serve as point of contact for learning and development and training (both Group and external);
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues;
- Ensure compliance with Swiss employment law
- Baccalaureate and HR Qualification, such as “Gestionnaire RH” and/or payroll qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in a payroll function with HR Business Partner exposure / experience in an international environment.
- Solid experience in processing benefits and payroll for local employees as well as for international assignees (stock options, RSUs and relocation benefits)
- Experience in managing international assignment contracts, as well as local employment agreements;
- International and multicultural mind-set, with experience of cultural diversity;
-Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels within the organisation.
- Solution-focused and hands-on approach with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and focused on quality
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss labour law
- Fluent English, preferably mother-tongue and fluent German (both spoken and written); proficiency in French is desirable, not essential;
-Computer literate in MS Office main applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What’s on offer
- Work for an established global organisation
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please do not hesitate to apply.