On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced Swiss Payroll Specialist to join the team on a 60% basis.
- Payroll administration
- Salary calculation and verification
- Administrative management of employees
- Requests and renewal of work / residence permits
- Dispatch of pay slips by email
- Coordinate insurance coverage for all staff
- Administrative follow-up
- Adjustment of social security contributions retirement and survivors insurance, occupational pension schemes, accident insurance, etc (AHV, UVG, BVG)
- Administrative follow-up of insurance and coordination with the brokers or insurance companies
- Monthly declarations to the corresponding authorities (i.e. source tax, pension etc)
- Different announcements to corresponding authorities (i.e. maternity leave, accident, departures etc)
- Year-end declarations
- Assist in HR relevant tasks
- 7+ years of experience as payroll specialist or payroll manager in Switzerland
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Abacus user knowledge
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
What’s on offer
The payroll function is currently covered by an external consultant, hence you will be responsible for bringing it in-house.
Our client is a fast-growing group. This opportunity will ideally suit someone hands-on with a solid understanding of the Swiss regulation.
It will start on a 60% basis with the possibility to increase in the future.