On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a hands-on and dynamic Personal Assistant fluent in Russian. Whilst you will mainly support the CEO, you will also be asked to provide help to the rest of the team from time to time.
- Managing multiple calendars
- Setting up meetings and calls
- Handling sorting and filtering email and mail
- Drafting minutes and correspondence and other task that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Working with the wider team: oversee visits and visitors, ensuring efficient and welcoming administrative and transport support, ensuring office equipment maintenance, assist with all travel planning and support the planning and coordination of events
- Several years of experience in a similar function
- Relevant educational background
- Fluent in English and Russian is a must and conversational German (at least B2)
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Hands-on, ability to work independently and as part of a team
What’s on offer
Our client is a well-established and reputable Financial Institution offering a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment. This position will ideally suit someone hands-on and entrepreneurial who likes to have wide responsibilities.