For one of our esteemed clients, Swisslinx Middle East is looking for a Personal Assistant to join the office of an UHNWI (ultra-high net worth individual), for his private office.
This role will include full personal assistance to the Principal, including some travel when necessary (not extensive). Due to the nature of this role, you will need to work on some weekends, if needed.
The right candidate will be assisting in managing the life of a senior individual (western background), including private household management and personal travel support.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- All administrative duties, including office management
- Extensive travel arrangements
- Schedule management
- Available outside of "office hours" when required
- Occasional travel, mainly to the UK
The following qualities are required:
- Previous experience assisting an U/HNWI
- Excellent command of English
- Able to travel
- Flexible availability
- Highly responsible
- Able to work without supervision/ highly independent
This role is challenging, but very rewarding. You will need to be available and able to travel at short notice.
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased contact Irina: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hear from you!