An International Operating Company are seeking a Petroleum Engineering Team Lead for one of their key assets in Europe. This position will report to the Asset Manager.
- Leading activities including Reservoir Engineering, Production Technology, Well Interventions and Workovers for existing and future assets.
- Manage a small team including RE’s, PT’s, development geologists, Well Services, Well Ops.
- Provide leadership to the junior subsurface engineers within the asset team.
- Leading the implementation of a miscible gas EOR scheme.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- University Degree in Petroleum Engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum 12 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience working within an IOC environment.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of implementing miscible gas EOR schemes and experience working with fields that contain unstable asphaltenes.