Tasks and Responsibilities:
• 2nd level support for laboratory systems
• Coordinate with IT partners to ensure services are met
• Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed optimally
• Provide application management and support and ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several Applications
• Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
• Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
• Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge and train others within the domain
• 8y+ of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System (laboratory experience as 2nd level support)
• 8y+ of experience with business processes in the manufacturing and laboratory environment
• Proven Validation experience with working in a project environment and in Informatics Service Support and Service Delivery (experience with ITIL) / Expertise with computer systems validation (CSV)
• Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operation systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. bar code scanner, printer etc.
• Strong technical skills in different operating systems (Windows 7 / Windows 10)
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken German and English
If you are available immediately and fulfill the requirements above, please apply today.