Our client is a global leader within the Pharmaceutical Industry. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Solution Architect to join a 1 year contract, with a possible extension, in the Basel area.
- Designing solutions that align with enterprise architecture standards and advance the architecture toward the target state.
- Leading, facilitating and analysing the tasks required to ensure that information systems are designed and evolve appropriately.
- Working with business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and working with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design technical options that support the business needs.
- Preparing and presenting project documentation to the architecture review board.
- Documenting and maintaining the solution as-is IT landscape in the Enterprise Architecture Management Tool.
- Overseeing and consulting on technical architecture implementation activities, particularly for new and/or shared solutions.
- Collaborating with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps.
- 6+ years of experience in IT solutions design experience
- Exhibits an Agile mindset
- Expert knowledge in the Commercial Operations domain
- Has solid experience in at least one of the following areas: Digital Marketing, CRM, Medical services, Market Access, Healthcare Compliance, Data Privacy
- Experience in the following areas: customer engagement platforms, cloud architectures, PaaS services, API integration, modern application architectures, BI architecture
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as an architect (i.e. presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo).
- Experience in the Biotech / Pharma industry
- Is a good team player in a global environment
- Fluency in English language, written and verbal